College Park Golf Course Rates - Atlanta Golf
|Rates for the First Nine Holes|
|College Park Resident||$10.25||$16.94|
|Senior (55 years old & over)||$9.75||$15.37|
|Rates for the Second Nine Holes|
|College Park Resident||$7.49||$12.57|
|Senior (55 years old & over)||$6.96||$10.97|
- All rates are per person, for nine holes only
- Rates are valid seven days a week
- First come, first served. There are no tee times
- We are open from sun-up to sundown
College Park Golf Course Specials - Atlanta Golf
Prepaid Golf Card
You prepay for five rounds, walking or riding, and we throw one in for free! That's an overall savings of 17%. Play more golf than that? Prepay for ten rounds and we throw in two for free! Why pay full price when you can pay in advance and save money? Think of this as our own "membership" program. Next time you visit, make sure to ask in the clubhouse about the card.
- Cards have no cash value.
- Card cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers.
- If card is lost, we can replace it free of charge.
- Void where prohibited.
- Residents of Hawaii add 10% state tax.
Second Nine at Half-Price
Our "second round for half price when you are riding" special has been so popular during Monday through Thursday, that we are offering that on an everyday basis now. The deal is basically this: when you ride the first nine at full price, you can ride the second nine for half price. Pretty simple, huh? So you regular rate folks would pay $8.56 to ride a second nine, and you senior/student rate folks would pay only $7.49 to ride a second nine. That includes sales tax. Not bad! Remember, that is every day, weekends and holidays included.